TNG Research creates syndicated software applications and custom solutions for media and marketing needs including broadcast and network cable, radio, cinema audiences, competitive expenditures and set top box data. These include:
Other projects include:
- $pendAnalysis: National and local Competitive Expenditure Analyses
- PPM Converter: Web tool produced for Arbitron to compare PPM radio estimates to diary ratings.
- Mediamark Reporter: MRI’s database at your fingertips. An application that lets users analyze and report on thousands of brands, products and categories simple click of the mouse
- CablePro: MRI’s vast product usage database illustrating the power of Cable advertising
- Hall’s Magazine Reports: a software analysis application for a vendor of magazine editorial analyses
- Arbitron Maximi$er: Online help system for this primary ratings resource for radio stations
- CEReS: Commercial Expenditure & Reporting System: Developed and marketed with MSA to help cable networks analyze and report their MonitorPlus Commerical Expenditure data.
- CMAND: Developed for Cable Media Corp, local cable system information including subs, ratings